Tuesday & Friday 8:30 - 12:00 (Pre-K Wing - when school is in session)
Extended Store Hours
Tuesdays & Fridays 8:30 - 2:00 (excluding day after Thanksgiving)
Week of 12/11:
Monday-Friday 8:30 - 3:00
Week of 12/18:
Monday-Thursday 8:30 - 3:00
What is the Gift Card Program?
The Nativity of Mary Gift Card Program raises money without extra cost to you. In addition to giving cards as gifts, you can use the gift cards to make purchases you would otherwise be making- for groceries, carwashes, buying clothes, dining out – even shopping at the iTunes Store! It is unique in that all the profits come from the stores and venues that provide the gift cards and it runs all year round.
How does it work?
Each time you purchase gift cards from our program, the school receives a profit.
- Nativity buys gift cards at a discount
- You buy them at face value
- For example: Nativity buys a $100 Tops card for $95; you buy that card from Nativity for $100; Nativity just made $5 and you still have $100 to spend at Tops!!
How do I place an order?
There are several ways for you to place an order:
Shop with Scrip
Our Shop With Scrip Enrollment Code: Email email@example.com for code
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com; sign up for an account - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for code; place your order.
- Visit the Gift Card Store in the school lobby. The store is open Tuesday and Fridays from 8:30 to 12:00 during the school year.
- Purchase in back of church after all 3 Sunday morning masses.
- Send in an order form. Order forms are available at the entrances of the church, in the rectory and in the main lobby of the school. Simply complete the form, attach your payment, and send them to the school attention to “Gift Card Program” or place them in the collection basket at mass in an envelope clearly marked “Gift Card Program”. You can also call or email an order (see below).
How quickly do we get out order?
We maintain an inventory of many cards, so in many cases you could receive your cards in a day or two. If they need to be ordered, it could take up to a week. Orders are processed on Tuesdays and Fridays, so if there is a pressing need please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you needs.
How do I receive my order?
Orders will be sent home with your child unless otherwise noted. Again, if you are in a hurry, please contact the Gift Card coordinator.
Who do I contact with questions?
The Gift Card coordinator is Judy Bergman. You can contact her at the school office by phone at (716) 633-7441 or email at: email@example.com.
I don't know where to start...
Think about where you shop/patron during the month. Pick 2 of these places that is also on our vendor list. Buy 1 card for each of these places and put them in your purse or wallet. The next time you go into those stores/restaurants, you can just pull our the gift card to make your payment. Then, replenish your card by placing another order!
How can I help?
SPREAD THE WORD!!! Share the website with your friends